About Me

My photo
I'm Arianna, an adventure seeking Oregonian. My blog consists of my life, my hopes, my dreams, my thoughts, etc.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014


        Hi guys. My hair is finally long enough to put into one little nub of a pony tail or two itty bitty pigtails. School is really overwhelming still. I have an interview scheduled with the disability services in order to discuss taking my classes online and taking tests home or at least having my own study room to take tests and do work. My anxiety is just getting in the way of everything right now and it makes it hard in accomplishing tasks to my full potential.

        I have accomplished a lot more of the 52 Lists, but I have yet to post them. I'll share a few from each list with you all:

WK 3- Things You Should Be Proud Of
  •  Recovery
  • Taking initiative in my life
  •  Giving out many chances
  • Getting accepted into a dance school in NYC, even though I'm not going
  • I always stick up for my friends and for myself  
 WK 4- Your Current/Future Goals and Dreams
  • Study abroad in Spain
  • Study yoga in India
  • Volunteer with young women
  • Buy a house and garden
  • Adopt a child
  • Document everything
WK 5- Things You're Grateful For
  • Kind hearts
  • Animal rescue teams
  • My education
  • My family
  • Surviving
  • Being in control of my own life
  • Rain and fuzzy blankets
  • Strength, growth and grace
  • Mother Nature
WK 6- Ways in Which You Can Love Others
  • Smile, hugs and kisses
  • Make eye contact
  • Write letters
  • Tell them you love/appreciate them
  • Tell them why you love/appreciate them
  • Pet animals
  • Buy a homeless person food
  • Patience, grace and support
  • Make them food
  • Don't say they / their feelings / their opinions are wrong  
I've really been in touch with my spirituality recently and the beautiful Earth mother nature has gifted us with. 
      
       I'll post pictures of my room soon. I'm starting to feel really safe in my room. Also, I've been making a lot of impulsive decision lately and this is the result of my last impulsive decision. Enjoy! Hope you're all having a blessed week. <3

Lavender - the promise of new adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment