About Me

My photo
I'm Arianna, an adventure seeking Oregonian. My blog consists of my life, my hopes, my dreams, my thoughts, etc.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

LA ESCUELA

        It's been three weeks since I started college and I'm already three weeks behind in my sociology class. I have two exams coming up next week, or technically this weekend, and three essays due in Spanish on Friday. I got accepted into the dance company here and it's great. The faculty and dancers are so kind and welcoming and interesting to get to know. Every day I dance for 7 hours though. It's absolutely ridiculous.
        My anxiety has been intense lately. There's just a lot of stimulation happening here all of the time, and it's so overwhelming. Even as I'm typing this there are many people yelling around me, which makes it hard to concentrate on what I'm doing. I was writing one of my three essays for Spanish, but then I switched over to here because there's just so much happening. Also, I feel absolutely terrified when I see someone walking towards me because I do NOT want them to talk to me or even notice me really. I get honestly so tense and terrified and my anxiety goes insane. I have a complicated love/hate relationship with people in this world.
        In 20 minutes I have my modern dance class and then I have an hour break until my dance rehearsal for the company. I better head off, but I just needed to vent a little bit. Things are hard and I'm very stressed. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment